Tuesday 5 January 2010

Building up EARLabs.services


During the past months I have started working for other artists. Mastering, remastering, alternative mixing, coaching. The idea behind this is to build up a more professional studio with professional services. This will all be published in a week or so.

In the mean time I have been working on an assignment by Howard Stelzer. I've done some tuning of a live recording. I actually started this already early November but for some reason beyond me I only got my arms around it this weekend.

Anyhoo, time to make a fresh start for the new year. I'm really looking forward to new developments. As for my own music: I've made great progress with the 'dub radio soundtrack'. I'm getting close to the point where I start putting all the bits and pieces together to get an image of the big picture. See where the holes are, where things have their natural place. I hope to be able to give you a closer look at the process next week.

The bad news: the label that agreed to release my stuff of Karawane 1917 sent me a message telling that they were struck by hard times in 2009 and that they had to reconsider their release schedule. It's postponed at best. Too bad but understandable never the less. We'll see.

Signing off.

0 reacties:

About This Blog

WOOHHAHAHA

Our Blogger Templates

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP