Tuesday 22 September 2009

weekly report (september 20, 2009)

Been working on and off. Had to get rid of a kidney stone. Got into the stone crusher (3,000 sonic pulses straight into your abdomen) on Monday and got rid of the stone(s) by Thursday evening. So there were several painful interruptions. Been sculpting a few tracks. Nothing that is presentable, I'm afraid.

On Sunday I received my copies of the latest release. Sietse van Erve's Moving Furniture Records released "The Drone Gnome", a short series of works that can be regarded as my comment on drone music.


Please visit[ Moving Furniture Records ] and support Sietse (and me).

Extra snack:

0 reacties:

About This Blog

WOOHHAHAHA

Our Blogger Templates

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP