Monday 28 September 2009

New gear, phase 2

Well, yesterday was the big day. I deconstructed the old rig (which was not bad but a little oldfashioned (AMD athlon, with ddr RAM) and built the new motherboard with Core2 processor and monstrous cooler into it. I had to run to the store to get two strips of ddr2 (oops!) and fired it up with my original sata harddrive. The 2 terabyte drives are already installed but not yet functional since we need to study a bit more on how to rig up the Raid system. All in due time. This week I will slowly build up the software part of things so we can get going next weekend, when THU20 will be in the studio.

In the meantime, [ here's ] a bite for you to chew on. I really like it.

0 reacties:

About This Blog

WOOHHAHAHA

Our Blogger Templates

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP