Thursday 13 August 2009

Drumming the beat #2

Okay, I promised a few samples of what has come of my wanderings into the repetition galaxy. So I give you 3 things. They're all quite different and just sketches but I feel that I am getting into a part of the universe that I want to explore more deeply. It feels like anarchy now and again and that kind of freedom is what I am looking for.

[ sample 1 ]
[ sample 2 ]
[ sample 3 ]

RADIO DUB SOUNDTRACK
SOUNDTRACK DUB RADIO
DUB RADIO SOUNDTRACK
RADIO SOUNDTRACK DUB
SOUNDTRACK RADIO DUB

Well, that's about the words that flutter around when I am working on these pieces. And aside from the quotations from our recent musical history I like to concentrate on applying pop production techniques. Herrlich!!

0 reacties:

About This Blog

WOOHHAHAHA

Our Blogger Templates

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP