Sunday 31 May 2009

A caprice from the past

Sometimes I indulge myself and produce something rhythmic. This example below was produced in (I believe) 2005 or 2006. This one was never released. I played it today and liked the stomping stuff. I decided to do some tape experiments using this as a basic layer. Another reason for publishing is to let you know that a new version of Audiomulch is beginning to see the light of day. I have been beta testing it on and off for the past few weeks and I think you should know that it will be available from Friday June 5th 2009. This material was produced entirely with Audiomulch and only received a polishing with Izotope's Ozone afterwards.

Today I listened to it again and couldn't keep my hands still so I ran the mix through my Reaper postproduction setup. I downloaded Stillwell's CMX tool last week and ran two instance of it through the upper frequency regions, adding some stereo spice.

visit [ Audiomulch ]
visit [ Stillwell audio ] (really awesome vst's!!!)

listen to [ baaaa!! ] AND THE [ 2009 REMIX ]

0 reacties:

About This Blog

WOOHHAHAHA

Our Blogger Templates

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP