Wednesday 15 April 2009

Water run

Constructed a part that will precede the bird dissolves into water part (see post of February 20, 2009). It's rather noisy, I;m afraid. That's actually because I was skipping through all the sound files with recordings of fast moving water. The idea was to create my own noisily running water by mixing very short snippets of the originals. What I have now is 45 seconds consisting of 0.2 second samples of water, connected randomly (so there are in total 225 snippets, that's right).
The second stage was to construct a head and a tail to that piece. Well, I'll leave that in the dark for the moment, but here's the provisional result of my labourings of today (while recovering from my kidney ailings).

Listen to [ sample ].

0 reacties:

About This Blog

WOOHHAHAHA

Our Blogger Templates

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP