Thursday 25 December 2008

S . A . T . I . E. No. 3

Been working on a veiled piano piece, the third in row. I thought I'd have you people have a bite. It's Xmas, so why not? The piano part has been more or less stable for 6 months now. I have been doodling with the volume levels and such. The biggest addition is the 'veil' that has been cast over it. It's a three layer recording of people visiting a museum.

Listen to version 3.6b through [ this link ].

For once I wanted people to react to it, but it seems I can't get that option working. I will be working on this and other works for the next few days. I will also upload a snack of the vocal series.

0 reacties:

About This Blog

WOOHHAHAHA

Our Blogger Templates

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP