Sunday 30 November 2008

Mastering and a new review

Frans de Waard and Freek Kinkelaar have asked me to master their future release of "Wander". Wander is a cooperational project, just like Beequeen is. It is actually the first time I heard their music of Wander, although they have been releasing music since 2000. Wander circles around organ and synth layers, I think it's recorded live.
Of course I know their Beequeen project; I've remastered their second release of Time Waits For No One.

This project is a bit of a challenge since I only got a stereo mix and not multi track project. On the other hand: with the current state of technology there are lots of ways to attack a stereo mix and get more out of it.
Wander on [ discogs.com ]


Other news: Gaussian Transient (Megaphone) was reviewed at Neural.it . Read it [ here ]

About This Blog

WOOHHAHAHA

Our Blogger Templates

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP