Monday 22 September 2008

Pause: unpublished material #3

The video version of this material has been shown during the Earational festival of 2006. That's the last time I ever saw it. I still have the ISO with the DVD material but it has never been viewed. I don't think it will ever be released as DVD, because of the high production costs. Perhaps somewhere online? I don't think I will start another such project all by myself (but maybe in a coop with someone else?). l have given up working with video because I don't have a good camera. I dó have quite a lot of ideas but not the time to materialize them. Soit, as the French say.

Below are the two final sequences for your pleasure:

About This Blog

WOOHHAHAHA

Our Blogger Templates

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP