Monday 4 August 2008

Reconsidering compositions

Am listening to works that have been maturing for the past months. The piano tracks have been left alone since March 2008. To hear the provisional result, listen to [ this soundsample ]. These are my notes:
"Difficult, this one. Didn't listen the exact mix because some of the vst's are not set up on this laptop. I think I will delete the piano's that sound from 0:00 to 1:15. Until the harmonics start. IDEA: perhaps remain the 'ball roll' and mix that with text? Problem area from 2:20 to 2:35. Keep piano from 4:00? I don't think so. The motive that is played at the beginning is elaborated nicely but after I remove that early part the listener will not understand. I have to think of something nifty."

0 reacties:

About This Blog

WOOHHAHAHA

Our Blogger Templates

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP