Friday 22 August 2008

A bit silly....


The reviews for Gaussian Transient have been favorable until now. You can read them [ here ]. But now two of my fellow reviewers at EARLabs.org decided that they write a review as well. All fine and dandy, but I'd like to point out that I did not push them in any sort of fashion to do so. Neither does writing a review about my music entitle them to some sort of bonus. Just so you know....

.. and to give this post a bit more content I'd like to add the fact that I actually didn't know that Gaussian Transient actually means something. But if you google this word combination you will find a book title like this one: "Efficiency of real-time Gaussian transient detectors: comparing theKarhunen-Loeve and the wavelet decompositions". I have really no connection to either Karhunen or Loeve.

About This Blog

WOOHHAHAHA

Our Blogger Templates

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP