Tuesday 22 July 2008

REST

I decided to take a rest from the composition. It wil take at least until next weekend. I need to get more detached.
In the meantime I restructured my studio somewhat. I have bought myself cables to be able to place my computer in another room, away from the screen and mouse/keyboard. That way I can record inside the studioroom plus my mixing will not be impaired by the sound of the fans inside the computer box. I suddenly realize that this is the second time I mention this (see June 29). That's because originally I had problems with the extended cable to my monitor. Yesterday I got a tip that it might be due to monitor settings. After I changed those (I really have no clue what I did exactly) everything's great again.

Next month I will be able to move everything to a bigger space in my house. I will try to publish a few pictures of my setup.

0 reacties:

About This Blog

WOOHHAHAHA

Our Blogger Templates

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP