Saturday 22 March 2008

Preparing lecture

On April 10 I will spend the day at the Avans art college of Den Bosch. There will be interviews and presentations by Dutch sound artists like Frans De Waard, Hans Kulk, Ad van Buuren and Anton Viergever. I hope the audience, students, will be able to concentrate on a whole day of (relatively) old farts telling them sound art.

What will they expect? I am really an lab rat when it comes to making music. I have done performances in the past (and hope to do more in the future because I actually like it) but when I tell them about my music production it really is about building and constructing sound.

I expect that the context of these art students is about plastic arts, rather than sound art. Hmm, maybe I could construct (there and then) a piece that could serve as a sonic installation piece. Hmm, yes, that might work.

0 reacties:

About This Blog

WOOHHAHAHA

Our Blogger Templates

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP